Haines Glass and Glazing are committed to protecting our Team and Customers from the transmission of Covid-19 during this time.
As an essential service for safety and security in your homes we are still operational and are keeping abreast of all developments as they unfold.
We have significant management practices in place for the protection of our team and customers to enable us to provide our services to you, while minimising the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
• We have in place and revised our current safety procedures to minimise the risk of COVID19 transmission
• Our Team have been supplied with essential Personal protective equipment (PPE) and products in order to adhere to Government recommendations including but not limited to; viral masks, latex gloves, hand sanitiser, soap and water
• Our Team will keep a 1.5m distance from customers in their homes and our office, with the preference customers avoid the office at this time as much as possible.
• No contact with customers will take place such as shaking hands, cash exchange is requested to be placed into a zip-lock bag which will remain unopened for 3-4 days.
• Our Team will wash their hands, use sanitizer between each customer transaction or job completed, in accordance with the recommendation of Australian Health Authorities.
• Team members will implement the use of latex gloves which can be disposed of post job completion.
• Team members will use alcohol to wipe down surfaces that they will be interaction with.
If you have any questions or concerns about our safety management steps, please contact our director.